Interior El-30, El-60 fire proof doors
Maximum security, good acoustic insulation and modern design are the main advantages of our interior El-30 and El- 60 fire doors. Interior entrance doors which are mainly used in public building or housing estates.
Fire doors can be of a different class, depending on how long they are resistant to fire (refer to the nameplate usually located on the wing hinges). For a single family home, choosing a fire proof door Class EI30 – is a minimum. Class El30 will resist flames for 30 minutes. In addition to the EI label on the plate may also find information on how long the door remains smoke-tight (eg class S30 means that for 30 minutes the door will not let smoke).
Therefore you should take into considerations many factors when choosing your fire doors as they will save you life in the even of fire!
Have a look at our Interior El-30, El-60 Fire Proof Doors:
The integral part of EI-30 and EI-60 Fire Doors is the door frame with intumescent fire seals.
- EI-30 and EI-60 Fire Proof Doors are available in flat, veneered with finish foil design
- Locks adaptable to patent cylinders
- 4 adjustable screw-in pivot type hinges
- Doorsill made of plywood with rebate gasket
- EI-30 Type Door’s thickness of 50mm
- EI-60 Type Door’s Thickness of 60mm
MADERA I and MADERA II El-30, El-60:
Golden Oak PVC
INTERIOR EI-30, EI-60
- If you wish to order our interior fire doors with any extra features, the following are the features available at extra cost:
- Door Viewer
- Interior Fire door EI 30 door – size 100
- Interior Fire door EI 60 door – size 100
- Door sill with the automatic threshold seal (required in the Smoke Protection Version)
- Smoke Seal (required in the smoke protection version)
- Door Closer (required for EI 60 Type )